Content Management Suite for Joomla
€ 12.50 € 9.50
Advanced user & content administration for Joomla. This extension manages the orphan content on your Joomla website including automatic article author change whenever a user deletes his/her account. Never loose any indexed pages anymore! Fully integrated with Jreviews.
Content Management for Joomla
What happens to a user’s content after his account has been deleted? I bet you do not want to loose that content as it’s indexed in the search engines. And more important.. do you offer your registrants a way to delete their account? How do you keep track of orphan articles (without any author)?
We introduce our “Content Management Suite” Joomla extension, it’s Core Functionalities:
- Listing of orphan content items (which have no owner).
- Delete or assign orphan content items to a new owner through the back end panel, keeping your database clean and tidy.
- Front end ‘delete my account’ functionality with optional feedback form.
- Plugin for automatic owner change or deletion of content whenever a user account is deleted.
- Administrator notification upon account deletion (request)
- Customization of notification emails
The plugin synchronizes with JReviews where all Reviews & Media of the deleted user is also shifted to a selected new owner. The specific JReviews fields will be shown in the plugin config if the JReviews component is installed.
This component, in combination with the plugin, is a missing feature in Joomla we are adding to ease up administrator management tasks.
!!! WARNING !!!
This extension has the ability to delete users and articles automatically and without notification when configured this way. Although thoroughly tested, please install and try out on a demo/ development website and TEST FIRST (and here we mean an exact copy with all features enabled, testing out ALL different config options) before installing in your live environment.
Version 1.o.0 (November 2016)